At the Südwolle Group, we're a global family-owned company and the leaders in producing high-quality worsted yarns. Our business is built on crafting, manufacturing, and distributing exceptional wool/merino yarns to customers all around the world.
With our own production facilities located in Germany, Italy, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Vietnam, and China, we're committed to using cutting-edge technologies to continuously improve our yarn-making process. We're proud of our strong family values, and we believe that every member of our team is part of our flock and contributes to our success.
We're on the lookout for passionate individuals who are excited to join our flock and help us achieve our goals. If you're searching for a new challenge in an innovative company, the Südwolle Group is the perfect pasture for you to graze and grow!
Join our flock. We're currently seeking a talented
Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Inhouse Consultant
- Simleu Silvaniei, Salaj
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Business Informatics or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain (former F&O).
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain modules, especially advanced warehouse management, procurement, planning and production.
- Experience with system configuration, customization, and integration.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Manage and maintain the Dynamics 365 Supply Chain system, ensuring that it is running smoothly and efficiently.
- Develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures together with end users/departments to ensure the system is being used effectively.
- Train end-users on the system and provide ongoing support.
- Work with our international IT partners to solve problems and continuously improve our system
- Support our Dynamics Rollout Projects